Case Management Tools
Min-U-Script offers an electronic way of receiving your transcript in PDF format. No special software is needed. Min-U-Script has several features:
- Hyperlinked word index to transcript, allowing you to move within the Index to specific places in the Transcript. Just click on the word in the index or click on a page and line number in the index. Search for words using the “Find” button or CTRL-F.
- Linked exhibits have the same built-in features as the transcript, exhibits, and index.
- Customized printing options instead of tearing apart a transcript when you need to copy some of the pages:
- Print out your own full-sized or condensed transcripts.
- Indicate the number of transcript pages on a sheet.
- Print the notes section, if desired.
E-Transcript files are in “.EXE” (usually blocked by firewalls) format with the E-Transcript Viewer embedded, or as a “.PTX” file so law firms can download the free viewer separately.
- Printing Power – You can print single transcripts, condensed transcripts (up to 16 pages of transcripts per sheet), and word indexes.
- Value-added Format – Searching and summarizing transcripts is easy with Hyperlinked Word Index. The interactive keyword index is electronically linked to page and line numbers in the transcript.
- Easy and Accurate Citations – Text can be copied directly from the E-Transcript Viewer and pasted elsewhere. The pasted citation automatically includes the deponent name, date, page and line summary, and the formatted text.
- Import Flexibility – E-Transcript files can be imported into LiveNote SR and other popular litigation support software.
TEXTMAP EXHIBIT LINKER
Every exhibit reference in the transcript becomes a hyperlink that will open the scanned exhibit. The file becomes a TextMap Evidence Package containing the text, copies of the exhibits and hyperlinks throughout the transcript. A TextMap 5 user can import the XMEF file to TextMap.
DOWNLOAD TEXTMAP EXHIBIT READER – FREE
Get CaseViewNet Client for your next realtime event. Live testimony immediately appears on your computer screen as the court reporter writes realtime into your CaseViewNet Client software. Any court reporter’s software can send realtime to the free CaseViewNet Client using traditional realtime serial cables, splitters and adapters.
Ask for a Case CATalyst / CaseViewNet reporter to make it even better!
Instead of wasting time with cables and adapters, you can use WiFi technology to get on the record right away. Even if you arrive late, you’ll receive the entire transcript immediately, so you won’t miss a thing.
- Free download
- No tokens
- No registration
- No compliance issues
- No compatibility problems
- While you’re listening to testimony, stop the realtime text to read more thoroughly and catch up to realtime when you’re ready with the touch of a key.
- Mark specific text as it appears by a simple press of the spacebar, or when time permits, make more extensive annotations including notes and issues to return to while preparing for further examination.
- A Dynamic Word Index shows words in context along with the pages and lines where they appear so you can easily click and go to verify testimony.
Go to the following link and click on the “Download Now” button.